Monday, April 29, 2013

Itinerary

I wanted to post our itinerary so there wouldn't be any "Where in the world are they" moments. This itinerary took us about 9 months of research, back and forth phone calls, and a realization that we can't do it all but its pretty close.
If anyone is wondering why 3 weeks, well that is Allens fault. He decided to retire and said we might as well stay as long as we can, we may never go back. Now he realizes how long he will be away from the boys.

May 10-18 London
May 18-21 York
May 21-25 Edinburgh
May 25-30 Bath
May 30- June 1 Heathrow Airport Hotel
June 1- Home

6 comments:

  1. I love that you put your itinerary on here, this way I can check to see where in the world is our Terri and family!! lol I think it is awesome that you are staying for 3 weeks and since Allen retired you can easily do that! I know you will miss the boys but this is once in a lifetime trip and you just need to enjoy it! Hugs my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to blog your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you get US something in every place that you visit. HINT HINT!!!!

    It sounds great your itinerary. You will miss the boys, but just think of the stories you will be able to te3ll them. Maybe you will be able to skype them and be able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page! I hope the trip is just as lovely. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve this fantastic trip. You two will missed. Safe travels my friends and always "love".

    ReplyDelete