Sunday, June 2, 2013

Home

We are all home, safe and sound but exhausted. It was a very long flight to the US for us, 10 hours, then another 3 hours home. I dont know if I could ever do a flight that long again, sitting still for that long even getting up once in awhile is not a pleasant experience. Even now, I'm still so tired I can't even think straight.
I want to thank everyone for joining in our incredible journey. I had fun posting and sharing pictures with you all. The blog has also helped us to keep track of what we did and where we went every day. It is all a blur to me and now I can use my blog to remind me of what we did and my thoughts of the day. Even the weather too.
Cheers!
Love,
Terri, Allen, Debbi and Judy

Dont be surprised if you see another post or two.

2 comments:

  1. So glad your home safe and sound. What a trip of a life time. I loved seeing all the pictures and reading your commentary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Terri, Allen, Debbi and Judy!! I hope you all get rested up and then can look back on this once in a lifetime trip and relive it all over again! Laughing about the dumb stuff (like the grouchy-ness from the "forgotten" diet coke) you did and the amazing sights you saw!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete